BUPA Travel Trip Cancellation Benefits is important for your vacation travels. We also have included other vital benefits of your Bupa travel insurance cover. Bupa travel insurance USA allows you to tailor your own travel insurance policy. The medical cover is a mandatory part of your international travel insurance but you may also enhance your insurance cover by choosing the Non-Medical Option and the Trip Cancellation Option.
- Direct payment of all hospital bills
- IHI Bupa’s own Medical Centre (24-hour emergency service)
- Access to our medical consultants
- Free choice of doctors and hospitals
- Full cover with no deductible
- Worldwide cover during all types of travel: leisure, study and business
- Free cover of children under the age of two
- unlimited medical cover
- in & out patient treatment
- compassionate emergency repatriation
- compassionate emergency visit
- transport of the deceased home
On top of the Basic Cover you have a choice between the Bupa travel insurance Non-Medical Option or the Bupa Trip Cancellation Option.
- Personal accident – death and disability
- Baggage – theft, loss or damage
- Baggage delay
- Personal Liability – property damage
- Personal liability – bodily injury
- Flight delay
- Hospital daily benefit
- Security and legal assistance
BUPA Trip Cancellation Option
This option covers you for any costs incurred should you have to cancel your trip due to an acute medical condition, injury or death.
Question: Do I have to have this Trip Cancellation benefit?
Answer: No. This is an optional.
Question: What is the maximum coverage?
Answer: US$2,000 maximum trip cancellation cover for single trip policy
Question: What is covered on the trip cancellation option/rider
Answer: The insurance provides cover from trip cancellation in the event that:
- Insured cannot travel due to death of a close relative
- Insured becomes seriously ill or injured requiring hospitalization
- Insured is declared medically unfit to travel
Question: What is not covered on this Trip Cancellation benefit?
Answer: Here are examples of situations that are not covered:
- Trip interruption
- Visa is denied
- Border crossing denied
- Lost job
- Anything stated on the brochure