Extreme sports very liked by some people, even sometimes it’s caused an injury for them. Doing an extreme sport are fearsome, pumped adrenaline, challenging but also fun! For you who like this kind of sports, you will not want to missed the chance to do the popular extreme sports in Cambodia. Not only known for its culture, temples and many tourism places, Cambodia also known for its extreme sports.
Below we’ll inform you some of most popular extreme sports in Cambodia.
- Dirt Biking, traveling by dirt bike is one of the best way to see the beautiful of Cambodia. There are many rural areas in Cambodia which connected by winding dirt tracks, sandy lanes and potholed roads. One of the best agency to experience the dirt biking is Kickstart Dirt Bike Adventures in Siem Reap. They are offering many types of bike and tours.
- Quad Biking, beside dirt biking you can also do quad biking in Siem Reap. You can ride the quad to explore the scenic countryside of Siem Reap by biking through traditional villages, rice fields and temples. You can join the tour offered by Cambodia Quad Bike for best experience of quad biking.
- Zip Lining, while visiting Angkor Wat which known as the largest monument t in the world, you can also try to do ziplining. Angkor Wat archeological park in Siem Reap is area for the longest zip line in South-East Asia. Here you’ll got the unforgettable experience of ziplining. While feel the thrill of the height, you can see the beautiful rainforest, inhale the fresh air and see the wildlife around the park.
- Rock Climbing, for you who like to do rock or mountain climbing, you should visit one of three climbing destinations in Cambodia i.e. Climbodia, Phu Quoc and Phnom Kompong. Climbodia located in Kampot city, southern Cambodia. Here you can explore the untouched countryside and visit many beautiful caves of Kampot. There are also many routes from the easiest until the hardest one. You can join the tour offered by Climbodia, with professional guides that will teach you the basic technic of climbing. So, for you who have no experience but want to try this extreme sport, you don’t need to worry.
- Flyboarding, not only not known in Cambodia but also everywhere. Flyboarding will be one of the best watersport for every thriller-seeker who want to explore the waters of Cambodia. You can feel being airborne and gliding in the air, although it just for a short time. But, it’s still the best experience, like you are walking on the water. The most popular flyboarding in Cambodia is in Sihanoukville.