- Strong war and terrorism coverage option to add on with your travel insurance policy
- Optional Enhanced AD&D from $50,000 to $1,000,000
- War Risk rider available.
- Coverage time periods from 5 days to 12 months
- Travel medical insurance benefits to include:
- Medical cover
- Medical evacuation cover
- Political and natural disaster evacuation
- Return of mortal remains
- And many other important travel insurance benefits
If you cannot use the BUY ONLINE button above due to a poor or unreliable internet connection, needing to pay by check, or you are from a country that does not allow online form submission due to fraud, use this link to download a paper application (sometimes included as part of their brochure).
Who Is Eligible For This Plan?
- For U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. and outside their country they are residing
- Such as an American citizen residing in Papua New Guinea traveling to Indonesia
- Such as an American citizen residing in China traveling to Australia
- Such as an American citizen residing in the U.S. traveling to South Africa
- For non U.S. citizens wanting to be covered outside of the U.S. and traveling outside their country of resident/home country.
- Such as a French citizen residing in the USA traveling to Germany
- Such as a Chinese citizen traveling to Australia
- Such as an English citizen residing in the U.S. traveling to Spain
- Home Country is defined as: the country where an eligible person(s) has his/her fixed and permanent home establishment and to which he/she has the intention of returning.
- Coverage is NOT available for travel to Iran
- Coverage is NOT available for citizens of Australia
- Coverage is NOT available for residents of New York, Maryland and South Dakota
- Strong adventure sports coverage option(s)
- Underwritten by Advent Underwriting Limited on behalf of Syndicate 780 at Lloyd’s rated “A” Excellent by A.M. Best.