The GeoBlue Voyager Choice (aka GeoBlue Travel Gap Excursion) plan covers individual travelers, students on holiday, or families from a few days for up to 6 months, even if you or a family member, has a pre-existing medical condition or are up to 84 years old.
Here’s why we love referring travelers to our GeoBlue Voyager Choice (GeoBlue TravelGap Excursion) plan:
- This travel plan will protect all travelers/tourists, even those with pre-existing medical conditions, who are active and still enjoy travel and want to see the world
- This plan includes medical health coverage, emergency evacuation and emergency medical transportation, repatriation of remains, and AD&D at no additional cost
- Covers 100% of most in-patient and doctor/surgical/labs/ etc. including dental up to its max benefit and has arrangements to pay many medical facilities so you do not need to pay/be reimbursed
- GeoBlue will pay to fly a loved one or friend to be with you if you are hospitalized or sick more than 7 days while outside the U.S. (up to $1500)
- Is part of the globally-known Blue Cross/Blue Shield network – Allows you to use any medical facility or hospital overseas, or contracted doctors in more than 180 countries
- Regardless of which name it goes by, (GeoBlue) this is a well-respected, safe choice that is accepted worldwide – For those reasons we heartily recommend this plan ***** (5 stars out of Five)
Details of the Voyager Choice Global Insurance Plan
- Includes medical evacuation coverage and medical health coverage, repatriation of remains, bedside reunion, emergency dental, physical therapy, AD&D up to $50,000…more
- After deductible, usually 100% of costs are covered up to the medical maximum
- Benefit per Insured Person per policy period > Four Options: $50,000; $100,000; $500,000; $1,000,000
- Deductible per Insured Person per policy period > Four Options: $0; $100; $250; $500
- Use any western style medical facility overseas or their online doctor search with more than 4,200 contracted physicians worldwide or 24/7 help line
- GeoBlue Mobile Health online app to search doctors, translate medical terms, phrases and medications
- Underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, which has the same rating for financial strength as BCS Life Insurance Company. 4 Ever Life Insurance Company is rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- Worldwide Insurance Services (parent company of the GeoBlue and GeoBlue Worldwide brand) has an agreement with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
- The Blue brand is the largest and most recognized healthcare brand in the U.S.
- Click here to learn more about GeoBlue
ADDITIONAL NOTES ABOUT THIS GEO-BLUE SHORT-TERM TRAVEL PLAN:
- Requires a U.S. ACA (affordable care act) insurance policy for your U.S. domestic insurance cover. Or if you are 65 years young or older then you will need to have Medicare Part A.
- Covers pre-existing health conditions.
- Ongoing coverage of current medical care and maintenance Rx are not covered. (Get prescriptions filled before traveling under this plan)
- Treatment of mental disorders or functional nervous disorders are not covered under the policy
- Policy holder cannot be disabled at the time of travel and cannot be on a waiting list for any treatment
- Policy holder cannot travel against the advice of a physician / medical facility.
- Coverage begins for U.S. and non-U.S. citizens once they travel outside the U.S. for a U.S. resident, or from their home country if not a U.S. citizen
- This GeoBlue Travel Plan is available in all 50 states and DC.