Are you a traveler who likes to visit beaches in many places around the world? Which are your favorite beaches? Is one of them located in the Philippines? If not, maybe you’ll want to add some of these beautiful beaches found in the Philippines below to your list of beaches around the world. As you might know, the country has more than 7,000 islands with beautiful coral reefs, sands, a diverse range of flora and fauna, and of course, beautiful beaches.
• El Nido is one of the most beautiful beaches and also the largest marine reserve and sanctuary located in Palawan, Philippines. You can explore white sands, clear waters, and about 50 secret lagoon and hidden beaches on this island. You can find marine mammals, such as dolphins and dugongs at this place, as well as over one hundred species of corals. The best activities to do here are scuba dive, island hop, snorkel, and visit the secret lagoons. Make sure you try the bird’s nest soup! The best time to visit this place is December through March when the weather is nice and dry.
• Coron Island is the second beach and is also located in Palawan, Philippines. Many natural beauties are provided by this island, such as mountains, lakes, steep limestone cliffs, white sand beaches, and secret lagoons with crystal blue-green waters. The best things to do here is scuba diving!
• Boracay is a small island located about 315km south of Manila with visitors from around the world. This island is known for its beautiful white beach and crystal clear water. Some things to do on this island include scuba diving and snorkeling, island hopping, helmet diving and many other water sports. The best time to visit is November through May.
• Biri Island is a rocky island located in Biri, Northern Samar, Philippines. This island is famous for its rock formation which has beautiful shapes, sculpted by waves. The waves here are not too strong and it has clean white sands and clean water. There is also a natural pool nestled by the shore, where you can swim.
• Black Island is not like its name. This island has a beautiful white sand beach with limestone cliffs and coral gardens. On this island, there is also a Japanese ship which was submerged during World War II. Snorkeling or diving is the best way to see this submerged ship and to explore the underwater life. Here, you can find two stunning caves which have pools inside.
• Palaui Island, also known as ‘untouched paradise’ is one of the islands located in Cagayan Valley. There’s no luxury hotel here, if you want to stay you can try to find a homestay or set up your own tent. There are many things to do on this island, such as hiking, visiting the lighthouse, visiting Crocodile Island, snorkeling, camping, etc.
You may view these updates on our web page at https://www.gninsurance.com. Or call one our international insurance specialist here in Phoenix Metro, Arizona at our toll free number of 866-636-9100 or 480-633-9500. Or you may email us at . We are here to provide you peace of mind from medical cost fears as you enjoy your travels!