Are you going to with your family to Bangkok? Are you trying to find places everyone will like? There are lots of popular temples in Bangkok, such as Wat Arun, Grand Palace, and Wat Phra kaew. But your kids are probably going to get tired of temples (you might too)! Below are some places you whole family will enjoy.
• Dream World, often called “the Disneyland of Thailand” is an American-style amusement park located on the northern edge of Bangkok. The park has rides for all ages, from young kids to adults. Besides the rides, there are shows, games, souvenir shops, and food. Dream World also has Snow Town, where kids can enjoy a sleigh ride, build a snowman, and play with snow. Snow Town does cost extra, but you can also buy a ticket that includes it.
• SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World is the one of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia, where you can experience the underwater world and sea life. This place is a home to variety of fish and other water creatures. Sea Life Bangkok is divided into different areas, including:
– Ocean Tunnel is an area where you can see the underwater world by walking through a tunnel, giving you a 360-degree view of sharks, eagle rays and other fish.
– Penguin Ice Adventure is an area where you can see cute Gentoo Penguins swim and play. This area will make you feel like you are in the Antarctic, as it is surrounded by snow and cold breezes.
Other areas are Tropical Rainforest, Coral Reef, and Shark Shipwreck.
• Safari World and Marine Park is a good place to have a fun day out with family. This park is divided by two areas: SaFari park and Marine Park. At the safari park you can see a variety of wild animals from Africa and Asia, like rhinoceros, deer, zebra, giraffe, and many others. The marine park has orangutan, monkey, crocodile, tapir and many giant fish. The park has lots of shows, including a sea lion show, cowboy stunt show, and a dolphin show. While each park has a separate cost, there are packages that include both, and also include travel from Bangkok to the park.
• Children’s Discovery Museum Bangkok is located near the famous Chatuchak weekend market. The museum has interactive displays for children to learn by doing. The museum underwent extensive renovations in 2014. Some of the new sections are “Build Our City”, where kids can learn about construction, “Dino Detective Park”, allowing kids to be archaeologists. There is a playground outside, with a labyrinth, a spiral ladder, and a splash pad. This museum is free, so if you’re doing Bangkok on a budget, this is a must!
Check us out at http://www.gninsurance.com/ and let our professional trained international insurance agents (toll free number 866-636-9100) provide you peace of mind so that you may enjoy charging your credit card with fun things instead of a bad international hospital bills.