Expats enjoy the Patriot Platinum travel medical insurance benefits. This overseas medical travel plan is geared for those who want over-the-top international insurance while they are traveling. This travel insurance plan is provided by Good Neighbor Insurance International Brokerage Firm and is designed specifically for:
- Travelers wanting first-class medical cover
- Families and individuals going on vacation
- Traveling executives
This Patriot Travel plan has a lot of great benefits that you may need while our overseas. You may view these benefits by going to the brochure here at https://www.overseastripinsurance.com/patriot-platinum-travel-medical-insurance/. Here are a few highlights of these benefits right here all in USD:
- Maximum medical limits from 1M to 8M
- Deductibles (only goes towards the medical benefit) from zero dollars up to 25k
- Family deductible of 3. This means that if, worse case, your family of 5 all need medical attention the worse out of your pocket is 3x the deductible you choose.
- Medical evacuation up to the medical limit you choose
- Emergency reunion of 100k
- Other benefits include identity theft assistance, remote transportation, natural disaster, political evacuation, return of minor children, return of mortal remains, terrorism cover, sports and leisure activities, and many more benefits.
Here is additional information about the Patriot Platinum travel plan:
- Recommended for journalists, contractors, consultants, legal or financial inspectors and advisors, training, speaking, import/export, and more.
- Includes medical and political evacuation and emergency medical transportation to a quality western hospital even if in another country
- You choose the deductible to balance premium vs. out-of-pocket costs: From $0 deductible to $25,000 (“catastrophic insurance”) (Family deductible maximum is three times the individual deductible chosen)
- Generous coverage includes brief returns to the USA (or country of origin) based on length of insurance purchased (example: Up to 2 weeks total on 30-day policy) as well as optional Citizenship Return Rider
- Includes optional End-of trip home country coverage if you require it to cover an eligibility period while waiting for domestic insurance to begin/restart/open enrollment
Good Neighbor Insurance international specialists are here to help answer any questions you may have. You may reach our team at our toll free number 1-866-636-9100, or call us directly here in Phoenix Metro, Arizona at 480-633-9500. Or you may email us here at .