GeoBlue is one of the top international medical insurance companies we provide to our clients for the last 15 years. Good Neighbor Insurance believes in providing many different international insurance options. Everyone has different needs and wants when it comes to international medical insurance benefits. So we want you, our client, to invest in the right benefits for you, and for your Family.
Why do we recommend GeoBlue to our clients? There are so many reasons. But here is just a few:
- GeoBlue has the backing of the Blue Cross Association. Is this big? You bet ya! This is huge! Why? Because Blue Cross Association has such high standards. In fact out of their 60 plus insurance companies that carry the Blue Cross Association logo each of them have to compete with each other to be the best. Do note that a Blue Cross insurance company in your state is not owned by the Blue Cross Association. Instead, thing of this association as a standard of excellence. So, you have to meet their qualifications to be even admitted into this top-notch association. Not only that, you have to meet many requirements to continually to stay in the Blue Cross Association. Back in late last year, November 2014, GeoBlue ranked number one out of all those associated with Blue Cross Association. Great job, GeoBlue!
- GeoBlue, in mid 2014, partnered up with BUPA International to work on adding new travel plans to their mix. We should see some new travel plans later on this year, 2015. Another plus having BUPA work alongside GeoBlue is the sharing of global medical networks, even here in the U.S. This allows our clients to have a stronger medical network which allows for more peace of mind.
- GeoBlue is also known for her customer service. We really appreciate this since at Good Neighbor Insurance we are a raving fan of GeoBlue!
GeoBlue has two major international career insurance plans:
The GeoBlue Navigator is best for those who are working in non-profits and faith based missions. This is the most cost effective of the two options. This career international insurance plan is a very strong investment but it does have a few caps (like caps on copays to see the doctor) in order to keep the premiums lower. However, once you meet the caps all medical care is covered once you meet the deductible and coinsurance. If you want a Cadillac international medical insurance policy at a reasonable premium then this is the best investment option for you.
The GeoBlue Xplorer is the higher end career insurance plan and is best for those who are expats needing stronger coverage. However with higher benefits then her sister plan, the GeoBlue Navigator, comes a higher investment in premiums.
There are three options to choose from on the GeoBlue Xplorer insurance:
- Xplorer Premier – worldwide cover including the U.S.
- Best for those who want a complete worldwide premium insurance policy
- Xplorer Essential – Outside the U.S. cover
- Best for those who want a premium insurance policy that does not include the U.S.
- Xplorer Select – Outside the U.S. cover
- Simple 5 question underwriting form.
- Quick underwriting
- Must have a U.S. ACA (affordable care act) policy always in place when on this policy.
- Best for those:
- Wanting to do a quick turn-around underwriting process
- For those who want a comprehensive medical insurance plan over a travel insurance plan when outside the U.S.
- For those who live outside the U.S. less than 9 months out of a year.
GeoBlue also have short term travel insurance which you may view here, https://www.overseastripinsurance.com/hth-single-trip-travel-insurance-coverage/. Their short term travel plans are one of the richest in benefits that is out in the market today.
To see more about the GeoBlue expat insurance options please go here to https://www.gninsurance.com/hth-geoblue-navigator-xplorer-overseas-travelers/#navigator or here to https://www.overseastripinsurance.com/geoblue-medical-insurance-overseas-travelers/. To get an international insurance specialist at Good Neighbor Insurance, please call us at 866-636-9100 (toll free) or at 480-633-9500. Our office is located in Phoenix Metro (Gilbert), Arizona. We also answer our emails in less than 24 business hours from the time we receive your email. Please feel free to email us at .
Many safe travels!