Good Neighbor Insurance provides kidnap and ransom insurance. Depending on where you are traveling for vacation or work you may want to take a look at kidnap and ransom (K&R) cover. Sadly, bad things do happen to good people.
Check our web page here at https://www.gninsurance.com/kidnap-and-ransom-insurance/ and here at https://www.gninsurance.com/petersen-international-kidnap-ransom-insurance/. Our Petersen International K&R cover is top notch and one you will want to have in certain parts of the world.
Here is some covered events on our kidnap and ransom cover:
- Kidnap: The taking of one or more of the insured persons captive by persons who then demand a ransom, specifically from the policy owners assets, as a condition of the release of the insured.
- Extortion: Threatening the insured with injury, death, abduction, or causing physical damage to or Loss of property.
- Detention: The holding under duress of an insured for whatever reason, other than Kidnap, such as political detention.
- Hijack: The illegal holding under duress for a period in excess of six consecutive hours of an insured while traveling on any aircraft, motor vehicle or waterborne vessel.
Here are some key benefits of having K&R cover while you are overseas:
- Ransom Reimbursement: Underwriters will reimburse the ransom paid for a covered event.
- Personal Accident: Lump sum benefit for loss of limb(s), loss of sight, loss of extremity, permanent total disablement or death of the insured, solely and directly as a result of a covered event.
- Loss of Ransom During Delivery: The loss in transit of a ransom by confiscation, destruction, disappearance, seizure or theft while it is being conveyed, to those who have demanded it, by a person authorized to do so by the policy owner.
- Private Negotiator: Expenses for an independent negotiator engaged by the policy owner with the prior authorization of underwriters.
- Public Relations: Expenses of an independent public relations consultant and/or interpreter.
- Travel Expenses: Costs of travel and accommodation incurred as recommended by the Crisis Response Team.
- Psychiatric Expenses: Expenses for independent psychiatric, medical, and legal advice incurred prior to and within twelve consecutive calendar months of the release of the insured.
- Reward Payments: Reward paid by the policy owner to an informant for information which contributes to the resolution of the covered event, etc.
Call one of our professional international K&R specialists here at 866-639-9100, toll free. Or our other number here in Phoenix, Arizona at 480-633-9500. You may also reach us via email at .