One of the most visited places in Hong Kong is Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, located at Penny’s Bay on the northeastern side of Lantau Island. This place has been open since September, 2005. In 2003, Hong Kong faced an economic crisis, so the businessmen in Hong Kong took the initiative to establish this park with hopes that it would help the economic recovery.
Inside the park are seven lands, each with a different theme. They are:
• Fantasyland: Here you will found Aurora’s castle. Fantasy Gardens, a whimsical park, is also here, as well as many other classic Disney rides, such as “Dumbo the Flying Elephant” and “It’s a Small World.”
• Adventureland is the biggest land. Here you can see the Tarzan’s Treehouse with a Jungle River Cruise. You can also take rafts to get to the treehouse. This land is also home to the Festival of the Lion King show.
• Tomorrowland was not established until 2011. It is near Fantasyland, and is home to Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Autopia, Orbitron, and UFO Zone.
• Toy Story Land has many Toy Story rides. There is also a statue of Buzz Lightyear and you can meet Woody and Jessie.
• Grizzly Gulch offers the experience of being in the Wild West. Some favorite spots are Mountain Mine, Flowing Geyser, and Jail Town. You can also get a picture taken at Wild West Photo Fun.
• Main Street, USA is one of the best photo spots. Here, you can ride the Disneyland Railroad and visit the Animation Academy. This is also where the daily Flights of Fantasy Parade takes place.
• Mystic Point opened one year after Grizzly Gulch. Mystic Manor is a museum with artifacts from around the world. Mystic Point is also home to Garden of Wonders.
You may view these updates on our web page at https://www.gninsurance.com/. Or call one our international insurance specialist here in Phoenix Metro, Arizona at our toll free number of 866-636-9100 or 480-633-9500. Or you may email us at . We are here to provide you peace of mind from medical cost fears as you enjoy your travels!