Kowloon is a crowded central district in Hong Kong located on the northern side of Hong Kong. This district’s population is approximately 2 million. The district consists of Kowloon Peninsula and New Kowloon. The origin of “Kowloon” comes from the term “nine dragons”, which refers to eight mountains and an emperor. Kowloon has many tourism spots, such as:
• Kowloon Walled City is located in Kowloon Peninsula. It can be traced back to the Song Dynasty (960-1270). It wasn’t used much though until the 1600’s, and was a Chinese Military Fort.
• The Clock Tower is a famous icon in Hong Kong located in Victoria Harbour. The clock tower is closed, but, visitors can take photos in front of it. It is scheduled to reopen in May 2016.
• Nathan Road is located in Kowloon and is famous for its shopping centers and restaurants. One of the famous shopping centers is Miramar Shopping Centre, with more than 100 high class shops, restaurants, and bars.
• Harbour City Shopping Mall has many collections from local goods as well as overseas. Here, the visitors will find many well-known boutiques, restaurants, and cafes.
• Avenue of Stars is located near Tsim Sha Tsui. It is similar to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The place commemorates actors and actresses of Hong Kong. One of those famous actors is Bruce Lee. You can find his statue here.
• Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Desk, has 360 degree view of Victoria Harbour. There is also a high speed elevator and a multimedia presentation about the history and culture of Hong Kong.
Head over here to https://www.gninsurance.com for updates on this term life cover. Or call one of our overseas insurance specialists at 866-636-9100, toll free or at our Phoenix, Arizona office at 480-633-9500. You may also email us here at .