Patriot Platinum Travel Medical Insurance for expats and travelers is one of our most popular travel plans for our clients here at Good Neighbor Insurance. Why? Not only does this travel plan have all that you need if you need medical attention while outside the U.S. but it has more than you would ever need.
Here are highlights of this travel plan:
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $25,000
- Available in monthly and daily rates
- Renewable up to 36 months if one month is initially purchased
- Access to Global Concierge & Assistance Services – extended services handled by a dedicated service team
- Access to board-certified physicians, licensed psychologists, pharmacist, dentists, dieticians and trainers to assist you with any routine health related questions you have
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Trip cancellation, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 12 month benefit period
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who is this plan designed for?
- Travelers wanting first-class medical coverage
- Vacationing families and individuals
- Traveling executives
Good Neighbor Insurance Specialists are here to answer any of your questions. Call us toll free at 1-866-636-9100 or our Arizona Phoenix Metro office here at 480-633-9500. You may also email us at . Check our web page on this Patriot Platinum Insurance here at https://www.overseastripinsurance.com/patriot-platinum-travel-medical-insurance/ or here at https://www.gninsurance.com/patriot-platinum-travel-medical-insurance/.
Why call Good Neighbor Insurance? Because most of us have lived and traveled overseas. We understand all about traveling – such as the lines to stand in for everything, flight deadlines, language barriers and translations, always looking for the wifi to connect with home and Facebook and Google Plus, checking to make sure your passport is in your bag 10x in one day, or looking high and low for a coffee shop to plug in your iPod. Yes, we do understand!
Have many safe travels!