Travel medical insurance to fit overseas trips for up to 45 days is one of the most cost effective medical travel insurance options Good Neighbor Insurance provides to her clients. The Liaison International travel plan, viewed here on our corporate web page at www.gninsurance.com/liaison-international-travel-insurance-health-insurance, is a great investment for the travel insurance benefits you deserve.
Here is some additional information on Liaison International medical travel insurance plan:
- Up to 45 days of travel insurance cover
- Best for:
- S. citizens residing outside the U.S. coming back to visit the U.S. and then going back overseas in under 45 days
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their country of citizenship
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling to the U.S.
- The goal of all travel insurance is to cover for all new medical conditions (not pre-existing medical conditions if any) that may occur while on your travels.
- Home Country is defined as – The country where a covered person(s) has his/her true, fixed and permanent home and principal establishment.
Here are some of the benefits of this travel insurance plan:
- Medical coverage from $50,000 up to a million U.S. dollars to choose from.
- Return of mortal remains of $50,000.
- Emergency reunion of $50,000.
- Medical evacuation coverage of $300,000.
- Accidental, Death, and Dismemberment cover up to $25,000.
- And many other travel insurance benefits.
This travel insurance plan is one of our best travel medical plans we provide to those traveling outside the U.S. for business or pleasure. To see all of our travel insurance plans for under 12 months of cover you may view them here at www.gninsurance.com/international-travel-health-insurance-plans/all-short-term-travel-plans.
Are you needing a multi-travel insurance plan where you are heading overseas many times a year for under 30 days? Check our multi-travel-gap plans here at www.gninsurance.com/multi-trip-travel-insurance. For any questions please connect with our trained professional international agents here at 480-633-9500 or here at our toll free number, 866-636-9100. Or email us here at .