Two travel medical insurance plans with good pre-existing medical condition cover. Yes, Good Neighbor Insurance provides two top-of-the-line travel medical insurance that has really good pre-existing medical conditions cover.
1. The GeoBlue Voyager Choice here at https://www.overseastripinsurance.com/geoblue-voyager-choice-single-trip-travel-insurance/ is our strongest pre-existing medical condition plan.
Here is some additional information to the GB Voyager Choice plan. You can also review it online at our web site. Please click on this brochure hyperlink.
- Requires a U.S. domestic ACA health insurance cover.
- Covers pre-existing health conditions.
- Ongoing coverage of current medical care and maintenance Rx are not covered. (Get prescriptions filled before traveling under this plan)
- Treatment of mental disorders or functional nervous disorders are not covered under the policy
- Policy holder cannot be disabled at the time of travel and cannot be on a waiting list for any treatment
- Policy holder cannot travel against the advice of a physician / medical facility.
- Coverage begins for U.S. and non-U.S. citizens once they travel outside the U.S. for a U.S. resident, or from their home country if not a U.S. citizen
- This HTH / GeoBlue Travel Plan is available in all 50 states and DC.
2. Our second short term medical travel insurance plan with pre-existing medical conditions is our BUPA travel insurance plan. You may view this here at https://www.gninsurance.com/bupa-short-term-travel-insurance-medical-evacuation-coverage/. We are suggesting the BUPA travel insurance cover because, if you have an emergency with a pre-existing condition which has been stable for at least 6 months (no change in symptoms, treatment or medication), then it would be covered with no particular limits.
Which travel insurance cover is stronger on pre-existing medical conditions? Well, the GB Voyager Choice is a bit stronger. However, the BUPA travel insurance plan also has some strong overseas medical benefits. Both brochures are on the respected web pages above.