At Good Neighbor Insurance, we serve and protect our clients by offering the best, most affordable health insurance to fit each client’s needs. Whether you are a traveler, living overseas, a non-profit worker or on international business, we keep you and your family or staff safe. We offer a wide variety of insurance products for non-profit staff, tourists, businesses operating abroad, newlyweds on honeymoon, parents adopting internationally, missionaries and church-based short-term teams, volunteers and music groups on tour overseas. Good Neighbor Insurance is here to meet every need and to make sure your insurance policy “fits” and protects you. We are committed to creating a business and a culture that values honesty over sales quotas, transparency over fine print, authenticity over hype, and ultimately, people over profit.
Good Neighbor Insurance (GNI) was started in a home office in 1997. Since then, we have become a respected, well-known brokerage, with strong financials, a dynamic growth plan and a sacred trust. Our objective is to help groups and individuals steward their resources wisely, make good investments in their health and safety, and not overpay for health insurance. Because the majority of people are still woefully unprotected (and are often unaware of the risks they face), we declare:
Insurance doesn’t have to be expensive (or even complicated), it just has to be good.
Good Neighbor Insurance Offers Insurance Plans For:
- Adventure Sports Enthusiasts
- Sports Teams Traveling Overseas
- Charitable organizations and 501(c)(3) non-profits working abroad
- Businesses operating outside the U.S. that require individual or corporate travel
- Social and environmental entrepreneurs and B-corporations working abroad
- Missionaries and mission sending agencies
- International students and GAP-year students across the globe
- Foreign Nationals visiting the United States or Canada
- Churches sending individuals or teams on volunteer projects
- Pastoral staff traveling to conferences abroad, or teaching/speaking abroad
- Parents traveling to other countries to adopt
Good Neighbor Insurance Experts Have Lived Overseas Themselves And Have A Strong History Of ServiceGood Neighbor Insurance sales professionals have lived overseas themselves and have worked in Indonesia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Australia, Timor-Leste, Germany, Kenya, Turkey, France, Russia, Thailand and South Korea. We have also worked in the Dominican Republic, England, Spain, China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, El Salvador, Myanmar, and Morocco.
Why Should You Choose A Broker Like Good Neighbor?
Why should you choose a broker like Good Neighbor instead of going directly to an insurance company?
- Are they going to tell you everything you need to know? The price of the insurance is the same since our commission is paid by the carrier, but you receive better service and more choices. Plus, having traveled ourselves, we know what you don’t need.
- Are they top-rated in customer service? Claims? Offering sustainable rates at renewal?
- Consider this:
What if your insurance company doesn’t have a plan to fit your needs?
What if there is a much better plan with another insurance carrier?
How many hours would it take for you to contact each insurance company, fill out their paperwork, and then start again with the next carrier?
Do you know which carriers are the best for responding quickly to situations, and pay claims the fastest? We do.
Does your carrier hire trained medical staff in case you need to call on them?
- Consider our select group of insurance carriers to meet almost every need >>
At GNI, our goal is to do good to all. When we interact with someone or something WE WANT TO LEAVE IT BETTER than it was before. To impart “value” into everything we do, and benefit everyone we meet by leaving them a bit richer from the experience.
We select insurance carriers with the best A+ ratings and the strong, conservative financials so you know they’ll be there when you call. We have the best plans for a team, an individual, for maternity, for singles, even for protecting your valuable equipment overseas or during shipment. Because it’s not “good” insurance if you’re paying too much or if the insurance plan does not fit your needs.
At Good Neighbor Insurance, we are committed to the highest level of trust and privacy, as well as honest communication and personal touch. We still answer our phones personally so you won’t have to leave a message. We discuss the issues that affect your quote and strategies to save money. Since we offer multiple plans from all the top-rated insurance companies, you don’t need to worry about whether there is a lower rate at another broker. And our employees work as a team, not paid on individual commission, so our agents all work together to help you and your assigned sales professional. Questions?