International AD&D coverage while traveling outside the U.S. can be a want more than a need. But if you have a family who is relying on your income stream then this may be more of a need than a want when traveling overseas. What is Accidental Death and Dismemberment? It is a policy that pays the beneficiary incase the owner of the policy passes on due to an accident. Yes, even bad things do happen to good people! What kind of accident you ask? It could be where one passes on due to a vehicle crash, or falling down a cliff, or just being struck and killed walking down the street.
The AD&D cover we provide does provide stronger than usual coverage on a typical U.S. domestic policy. Here is some of that information:
- Covers as an individual, family, or group plan
- For those residing:
- Outside the U.S.
- Inside the U.S. and traveling overseas throughout the year / policy period
- Inside the U.S. and not traveling overseas.
- War and terrorism coverage
- Hazardous activities
- High Limit Accident Plan
- This accident policy will cover the insured if he/she were shot, blown up by an IED, or other war and terrorist acts as long as it is not a weapon of mass destruction (Nuclear, Chemical, or Biological weapon)
- For U.S. government employees and contractors:
- We can insure Department of Defense employees and contractors
- We can insure any U.S. government employee and contractor
- We cannot insure active military personnel / active United States Armed Forces (we apologize for this and thank you so very much for serving!)
Thus, not only does our AD&D cover you overseas, in high risk areas, but also will cover you while you are in the U.S. Check our link out here at www.gninsurance.com/accidental-death-dismemberment for more information. There is a brochure also to view and see more of the investment options you may want.
Have many safe travels!