Top Ten Reasons to choose the AdventureTravel Protection Plan
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, involuntary job loss or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your adventure travel equipment is lost or delayed forcing you to buy new gear for a climb or hike.
- Your sporting, camping or adventure equipment is damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn’t cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- You need to rebook a flight due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad. You’re unable to use your access permit after your trip is cancelled.
Why Travel Guard?
Travel Guard is a worldwide leader in travel insurance and assistance solutions. Our extensive portfolio of travel coverage and emergency assistance helps travelers the world over solve problems and manage risks.
Coverage you can count on. Why worry? When you trust a Travel Guard plan for the travel coverage and assistance services you need away from home, you may
travel with confidence. The Adventure Travel Protection Plan even includes children at no additional cost!!
When the going gets tough. Let’sf ace it– adventure travelers who get home without a few bumps and bruises just aren’t doing it right. At Travel Guard, we recognize the complicated nature of adventure travel and offer adventure related sports coverage and assistance that many other plans do not.
Always there, everywhere. Travel Guard’s Worldwide Service Center is widely acclaimed for its 24-hour travel help line. Whether you need a medical
evacuation from a remote corner of the world or help tracking a lost bag, expert assistance is just a phone call away.
To learn how to make Travel Guard a part of your next vacation, contact Good Neighbor Insurance.
Travel Assistance Services*
Plan includes 24-hour travel assistance services — your personal “911” hotline when you travel.
- LiveTravel® — your 24-hour travel counselor for emergency or last-minute travel changes, such as rebooking flights, hotel reservations or ground transportation, tracking lost luggage, and more!
- Pre-trip travel advice — access to passport, visa, and vaccine requirements; travel safety and health advisories; embassy contacts; weather; and currency information.
- Emergency medical assistance — locating English-speaking medical specialists or facilities and assistance with medical evacuations anywhere in the world.
- E-mail or phone message relay — to family, friends, and business associates.
- Cash advance — for general travel and medical emergencies.
- Replacing lost travel documents — such as tickets, passport, or visa.
- Bag Trak® — assists in locating lost or stolen possessions – for one year!
- Telephone interpretation — for medical or legal emergencies.
Adventure Traveler’s 24-hour Hotline*
- Weather reports and travel advisories
- Assistance locating the nearest crag, whitewater or trail
- Information on access issues
- Roadside Assistance Services**
- Construction and detour information
- Locations of nearby gear shops, guides, and outfitters
(Not available to residents of New York state.)
- Order and review credit card bureau records on your behalf if you become a victim of identity theft.
- Investigate financial accounts where identity theft is suspected.
- Interact with law enforcement to pursue prosecution of criminals.
- Review account activity to identify any suspicious activities.
- Review and resolve identity theft-related issues on your behalf.
- Emergency dictation and business correspondence assistance.
- Business Service Referral (quick printers, internet providers, overnight delivery services).
- Conference call scheduling, delivery of time-sensitive documents.
- Cell phone, PDA, and Wireless Accessory Replacement Assistance.
*These are not insurance benefits. Rather, they are services provided byTravel Guard.
**Roadside Assistance provided by Coach-Net Services Inc., 900 N Lake Havasu Ave, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403. $50 limit per occurrence. The authorized service providers contracted to perform theserviceareindependentcontractorsandnotagentsoremployeesofCoach-Net. Toactivate the roadside assistance benefit, customer must contact Travel Guard directly for services to be rendered and for the benefit to apply. No reimbursement will be made unless Travel Guard makes all roadside assistance arrangements