Health insurance coverage for needs that are not covered in standard health insurance plans:
- American citizen who is coming home to USA, not going back overseas, and needs insurance while settling in and finding a job in the USA.
- American citizen who has lived overseas, but now needs USA coverage for 15 days to 3 years and will be going overseas again.
- Teams going overseas from the USA for 3 days to 3 months.
- Non-USA teams traveling outside their home country and/or to the USA.
- One-time premium payment each year for a person who makes 3 or more trips outside USA or home country every year.
- Immigrating to the USA and cannot yet qualify for USA health insurance.
- Non-USA citizen who needs insurance in USA that includes maternity coverage.
- Term-life insurance in any country in the world.
- We also offer Kidnap and Ransom insurance for individuals as well as organizations, as well as affordable online and on-site Risk Management/Security training through our partner, Fort Sherman Academy.
If one of the above situations describes your need, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance toll free at (866) 636-9100 and/or click here to fill out a quote request online. Please visit www.gninsurance.com for a complete list of plans.